Sunday, November 16, 2008

It's Christmas time again..





So, this weekend has been pretty fun. Avelyn and I went with my mom to go see Madagascar 2. Avelyn loved it, and it was a good movie. She keeps walking around singing "I like to move it, move it.. MOVE IT!" haha. We also went to Wal-Mart and got a Christmas tree. I had to do some kind of decorating here to make it exciting for Avelyn since I most likely won't be having her for Christmas this year. The tree is only like 3 feet tall though. I was planning to stick it on our bar-stool style counter top, but it looked huge up there so I just put it on the floor, and now it looks tiny. Oh well. I took some pictures of it and of some cute window decals we put up. Avelyn loved helping and she's really excited for Christmas and Santa. : )

I'm actually looking forward to the Holidays this year. Not sure why.. it's usually just one of those things you go through by habit each year, but this year is different.. it's exciting. Maybe I'm looking forward to the New Year and making it a good one.

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

What a cute little Avie sized tree! It IS exciting that the holidays are coming up! I love this time of year too.