Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Avelyn's Birthday!!










Well, Avelyn turned the big number 3 on Saturday. What happened to my little baby? I actually can't even remember her as a baby. And though I do miss the sweet cuddly stage, I must say the whole not having to change diapers part is great. She's actually learning to dress herself now too. I'm so lucky to have such a special little girl.. she's so sweet and funny and is always there to make me smile, laugh, and be proud when I need it. She's more than I could have ever asked for. I can't wait to keep growing closer together as she gets older as well. Awwww how sappy. : )

So, back to the party. I was going to get Avelyn one of those cool jumpers, but to have it at the park like I wanted, I was going to have to get $2 million dollars in insurance, and all of this other nonsense. So, I ended up just deciding at the last minute to throw a swim party for her at my mom's house with a few friends. It turned out really well. She got TONS of gifts, and had a blast along with all of the other kids. My bestest girlfriend Kerri (Aunt Kerri), was able to come to Avelyn's party too since she just moved back from Texas. It was a great day.

No comments: